Three signs your organisation doesn’t have a strategy
Think about your organisation. Are there a lot of:
- Activities that fail to deliver significant results?
- Endless meetings that lead nowhere?
- Difficulties in choosing between competing options?
If you answered yes then your organisation probably doesn’t have a strategy:
- It hasn’t chosen where to compete, or
- It doesn't know why it’s competing here but not there, or
- It lacks awareness of the competitive landscape and how it’s changing.